Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) is known for its refreshing coolant action, blood purifying effect & pitta pacifying properties. The herb Sariva was traditionally known for its curative properties in skin burns and lightening skin complexion. Sri Sri Tattva Sariva Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Sariva, this can be added to Milk or Lemon Juice and can act as a Sharbat (Flavoured syrup). It works even better when consumed along with Sri Sri Tattva Ushira Syrup.
- Sariva detoxifies the aama (toxins), hence it is very useful in gout, arthritis, chronic rheumatic disorder and glandular swellings.
- Beneficial in burning micturition and yellowish urine.
- Research shows that it is a potent hepatoprotective.
- It reduces burning sensation, solves for indigestion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and cough.
- It is also known to help with breathing, skin diseases, fever and other blood diseases.
How to Use
- Dosage: 15 to 20 ml with a cup of water, milk or lemon juice or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Away from direct Sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Shake well before use.