Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) is known for its refreshing coolant action, blood purifying effect & pitta pacifying properties. The herb Sariva was traditionally known for its curative properties in skin burns and lightening skin complexion. Sri Sri Tattva Sariva Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Sariva, this can be added to Milk or Lemon Juice and can act as a Sharbat (Flavoured syrup). It works even better when consumed along with Sri Sri Tattva Ushira Syrup.
- Sariva detoxifies the aama (toxins), hence it is very useful in gout, arthritis, chronic rheumatic disorder and glandular swellings.
- Beneficial in burning micturition and yellowish urine.
- Research shows that it is a potent hepatoprotective.
- It reduces burning sensation, solves for indigestion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and cough.
- It is also known to help with breathing, skin diseases, fever and other blood diseases.
How to Use
- Dosage: 15 to 20 ml with a cup of water, milk or lemon juice or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Away from direct Sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Shake well before use.
Net Weight : 200 ml
Country Of Origin : India
Shipping & Delivery Policy
(within India only)
www.srisritattva.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies .
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
There is a minimum shipping charges of Rs. 100/- for any order below Rs. 1499/-. For orders Above Rs. 1499/- there is no shipping cost and the shipping is Free. However please note there may be fixed COD charges of Rs 30/- irrespective of the order amount. The shipping charges and minimum order value may change as and when if there are any offers during a certain period.
Our prices are all inclusive.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched the next working day. Most orders are delivered within 3 to 4 working days. However incase there are few areas which are out of coverage deliverable areas, the delivery time may be longer. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.