www.srisritattva.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- details requested at the registration or other pages of our website
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- improving our products and services.
- analysing your use of our website and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and your user experience.
- providing and managing your account and/or your access to this website.
- supplying our products and services to you.
- to communicate with you or respond to communications from you.
- we may periodically send promotional emails and/or messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or mobile phone number which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Sharing of your information
We may share your information with the following recipients:
- On a need to know basis with our third party service providers who help with our business operations or to provide our products and services to you on our behalf or to send you our promotional or marketing material (for example, logistics, advertising, marketing, promotional, web analytics or payment processing service providers). Such service providers are required to keep the information confidential and use it only for the services they provide to us.
- We may compile statistics about the use of our website including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to carry out regular business activities and operations or with our trusted associates, business partners or third parties if necessary for the performance and provision of our goods and services to you.
- If you choose to participate in any of our programs, for example affiliate marketing, we may share your information on a need to know basis with the participating sponsors, content providers, related vendors or affiliate marketers in connection with such programs.
- We may share, transfer or sell your information to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, business transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings. In such an event, we will notify you of any change in ownership.
- We may share your information if and when required by any law or to comply with any legally binding request that is made of us, for example, where we are involved in any legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of any legislation, court order, or governmental authority or if necessary to protect our rights, business, operations, systems or property and/or that of other visitors or users this website including you or other third parties or the public.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information that we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by deleting your account or by contacting us using the details set out herein above, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
This website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, without the valid consent of their parent or guardian. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under age 18 without verification of legal guardian or parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.