Amla is considered as a power house of essential nutrients and minerals. It is traditionally known to promote longevity, enhance digestion, purify blood, benefit the eyes and stimulate hair growth. Amla juice is made using high quality Amla fruit, mantaining the highest standards of hygeine and safety.
- It is rich in Vitamin C that helps boost immunity and metabolism of the body.
- It helps prevent viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
- It promotes longevity, enhances digestion, purifies the blood.
- It is beneficial for the eyes and stimulates hair growth.
How to Use
Serving Size: 30 ml juice mixed with 100 ml water or fruit juice or have it plain.
- Amla Juice
- Citric Acid (INS330)
- Class II Preservatives (INS211)
- Ingredients are non synthetic, therefore slight variation in colour, taste, viscosity and some sediments are natural.