Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by “Sriveda Sattva Private Limited”, a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its registered office at Third Floor, No. 54/46, 39th A Cross, 11th Main Road, 4th T Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041, Karnataka, India (hereinafter together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns referred to as "www.srisritattva.com" or "Sri Sri Tattva" or "we" or "us" or "our").
- By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and competent to contract.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. They do not constitute advice, whether medical, legal, financial or any other, and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Any recommendations made to you by this website during the course of your access or use is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not in any manner amount to an endorsement of the product or service by us or any of our associates.
- You will receive a password and account information upon completing this website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, whether inadvertent or otherwise, and, (b) ensure that you Logout from your account at the end of each session. www.srisritattva.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions or any of them.
- This website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change this website and the contents herein including but not limited to suspend or discontinue or make modifications and alterations in any product, service or material we provide on this website, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users. You will be deemed to have accepted such change(s) if you continue to access this website subsequent to such changes.
- You acknowledge and understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that files available for downloading from the internet or this website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or any services or items obtained through this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of products, services and content on our website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, up-to-dateness, security, reliability, quality, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Information and services from or through this website are provided on "as is" and “as available” basis. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, omissions, errors, defects and/or faults and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude and disclaim all liability and warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, for any such inaccuracies, omissions, errors, defects, faults as also regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, services or channel on this website, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or uninterrupted or error-free availability of this website, its content or any services or items obtained through this website, that defects will be corrected, that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that this website or any services or items obtained through this website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- Your use of and any reliance you place on any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event shall we or our respective officers, directors, employees and agents be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, access, reliance (or inability to use or access) this website, any websites linked to it, any content on this website or such other websites or any products or services provided to you or obtained by you through this website or such other websites, or any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss, including but not limited to personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Without prejudice to what is stated in the preceding clauses, you will receive periodic updates on availability of products, new launches and upcoming offers when you register with our website i.e. www.srisritattva.com.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or other providers of such material. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This website and its entire contents, materials, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, data, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, graphics, and the design, layout, look, appearance, selection and arrangement thereof, domain name), whether registered, registrable or not, are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property, proprietary rights and/or other laws. Any infringement by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future will be vigorously prosecuted and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law. Reproduction of any content or part of this website in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions, or with our, or the third parties’ which may own the materials, prior written permission.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, and without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the app and/or website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (f) using this website in any manner that could potentially disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of this website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this website; (g) attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website; or (h) attacking this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Additionally you are prohibited from (a) modifying, copying, reverse engineering or creating derivative works based on this website; (b) using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this website; (c) using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; (d) attempting to interfere with the proper working of this website; or (e) accessing or using this website in violation of any applicable laws. Violations of system or network security or unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence besides entitling us to suspend, restrict or terminate your account and/or your access to or use of this website.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information (“user content”) as long as the user content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property or any other rights of third parties, or otherwise injurious to third parties, objectionable, injurious or violative of rights of minors, or that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In the event you violate the aforesaid conditions or use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any user content, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any user content that in our sole judgement violates these conditions of use, and/or suspend, restrict or terminate your permission to access or use this website. You shall be solely responsible and liable and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for your user content and its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. Any user content shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any user content, you unconditionally and irrevocably grant us, our service providers and each of our and their respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, disseminate and/or otherwise disclose to third parties any such material anywhere in the world, at any time now or in the future, in any media or format, for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing our products and services.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the products, services or information provided by such website(s). We have no responsibility for the linked website(s) or the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Unless specified otherwise, the Products offered on this website are intended for use and sale in the Republic of India only. We shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever to any person, authority or entity whatsoever, whether private, statutory, governmental, judicial or any other, for any violation of this condition.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers and service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, damages, investigations, judgments, awards, losses, penalties, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms and conditions or any of them including our privacy and other policies and/or applicable law, and/or arising out of or relating to your access and/or use of this website, including, but not limited to, your user content, any use of this website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions or your use of any information obtained from this website.
- We may revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time in our sole discretion without any prior notification to you. The latest version of these terms and conditions can be accessed on this website at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions on this website unless the applicable law provides otherwise. If any revised terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue accessing or using this website. If, however, you continue to access or use this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Your access and use of this website and any dispute or subject matter arising out of and/or relating to such access and/or use is subject to the laws of India. The courts in Bangalore (Karnataka) shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute or subject matter that may relate to or arise on account of any access, use and/or any transaction through this website.
Email to: email@example.com