Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Sri Sri Tattva' 'www.srisritattva.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any recommendations made to you by this website during the course of your use is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not in any manner amount to an endorsement of the product by us or any of its associates.
- You will receive a password and account information upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you Logout from your account at the end of each session. www.srisritattva.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this condition.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of products on our website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Customer will receive periodic updates on availability of Products, new launches and upcoming offers when the customer registers with our website ie www.srisritattva.com
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, and without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the app and/or website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security or unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. Srisritattva.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of srisritattva.com violates these conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sri Sri Tattva's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. The courts in Bangalore (Karnataka) shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute that may arise on account of any transaction through this website.
Email to: email@example.com