According to Ayurveda, Amla or Indian Gooseberry is known as a powerhouse of nutrients. Rich in Vitamin C, it helps boost immunity and metabolism. Amla is also known to bring equilibrium in the three doshas of the body: Vata, Pitta & Kapha. Since ancient times, Amla has been used as a rejuvenator.
- Candies are delicious, healthy, sweet and crunchy.
- It improves physical and mental health also increases immunity.
- Helps in digestion and improves memory.
- It increases haemoglobin and also helps to fight against ageing effects.
- Improves eyesight.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Gives strength to liver, kidneys and heart.
- Has rejuvenating properties.
- Promotes the health of skin, bones, blood and brain.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Fruit
- Paan Flavour - PE03
- Sugar - QS
How to Use
- 3-4 pieces a day or as advised by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.