Crafted with effortlessly smooth curved teeth, our Kansa Comb is a versatile tool for Shiroabhyanga (head) massages and soothing the scalp and head. Deeply rooted in Ayurveda, it offers a gentle detangling experience, encourages the growth of healthier hair, and comforting relief to the scalp. The scalp's marma points connect to the whole body, bringing healing effects.
- 1. Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression
- 2. Eases pressure and alleviates pain from tense muscles and tired eyes
- 3. Helps with hair and scalp issues like dandruff, premature greying, and unhealthy hair growth & and texture
- 4. Enhances overall circulation in the body and releases toxins from the scalp
- 5. Improves healthy sleep, and balances Ayurvedic doshas
How to use
- Step 01: Add the Kansa Comb into your daily hair care ritual by gently combing from front to back to alleviate fatigue.
- Step 02: Enhance the experience with a few drops of our Hair & Scalp Oil or Calming Body Oil when using on the body.
- Step 03: Enjoy a soothing massage with rhythmic circular motions, counter clockwise to release stagnant energy and clockwise to rejuvenate.
Ayurvedic benefits for your skin type
Kansa possesses remarkable antimicrobial properties that deactivate harmful pathogens, bolster the immune system, and promote mental serenity. By unblocking stagnant energy, this process can restore immunity and equilibrium for Ayurvedic doshas.