Skin is one of the most important organs of the body and of the integumentary system . Blood impurities are a major cause for skin diseases. Purifying the blood (Rakta shodana) is a unique method in Ayurveda to get rid of the skin diseases. Palliative internal medications is one of the various blood purifying methods explained in Ayurveda. Sri Sri Tattva Raktashodhini is manufactured based on the ancient arishta preparation process. The exquisite herbs used in the preparations of this Arishta are well known for purifying the blood and cure skin diseases.
- Purifies blood,
- All types of skin diseases including microbial infections,
- Discolouration of skin,
- Pimples/Acne vulgaris,
- Diseases due to vitiation of pitta & Rakta.
How to Use
- Dosage: Adults: 15 to 25 ml twice or thrice daily after food with equal quantity of water or as directed by the physician.
- Children (5 to 15 years): 5 to 10 ml twice or thrice daily after food with equal quantity of water or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Extracts of nimba