Chhole is primarily a delicacy from the North of India, made from Chickpea. Sri Sri Tattva Chhole Chana Masala, with its excellent mix of pure spices, is specifically combined to give you an unforgettable experience of this North Indian treat.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Make Tasty Chhole Chana
- In a bowl, wash and soak 2 cups of kabuli chana (chick peas) overnight. (Take a small cloth and put in 2 tsp of tea leaves in it. Tie this cloth firmly with thread, so that the tea leaves do not spill out.)
- Combine the 2 cups of kabuli chana, 1 cup of bottle gourd, 1¼ cup of water and tea leaves bag in pressure cooker and cook for 6 whistles.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep kadhai, add 2 tbsp cumin seeds and 1 bay leaf and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- When the seeds crackle, add 2 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Chhole Chana Masala, 1 tbsp chilli powder, dried ginger powder, ¼ cup coriander and salt to taste, mix well and cook on medium flame for 1 minute while stirring continuously.
- Add 1 cup roughly chopped tomatoes and cooked kabuli chana and bottle gourd mixture. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Chilli Powder
- Mango Powder
- Black Pepper
- Poppy Seeds
- Big Cardamom
- Anar Dana
- Fennel Seeds
- Tamarind Powder
- Bay Leaf
- Onion, Mace
- Bishop’s Weed
- Lemon Powder
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Black Cumin
- Mustard Seeds.
Net Weight: 100 g
Country Of Origin : India
Shipping & Delivery Policy
(within India only)
www.srisritattva.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies .
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
There is a minimum shipping charges of Rs. 100/- for any order below Rs. 1499/-. For orders Above Rs. 1499/- there is no shipping cost and the shipping is Free. However please note there may be fixed COD charges of Rs 30/- irrespective of the order amount. The shipping charges and minimum order value may change as and when if there are any offers during a certain period.
Our prices are all inclusive.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched the next working day. Most orders are delivered within 3 to 4 working days. However incase there are few areas which are out of coverage deliverable areas, the delivery time may be longer. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.