Aloe vera is a well-know plant because of its numerous health benefits. Traditionally Aloe vera juice is known to alkaline nature which helps maintain pH balance. it also helps in keeping the body hydrated, supports digestion, liver functions, pancreas and clear and healthy skin. Aloe vera juice is known to enhance the overall immunity of the body, making it a must have in your daily diet.
- Help reduce weight.
- Lower blood glucose.
- Prevent heartburn, acidity and constipation.
- It also helps to strengthen the immune system and revitalize the body.
- It is a liver tonic and also effective in controlling skin diseases.
- It also possesses anti-oxidant property, prevents tissue damage and hence delays ageing.
How to Use
- Serving Size: 30 ml juice mixed with 100 ml water or fruit juice or have it plain.
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Amla Juice (Indian Gooseberry)
- Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan)
- Vibhitaki (Bellirica Myrobalan)
- Water, Citric Acid (INS 330).
- Ingredients are non synthetic, therefore, slight variation in colour, taste, viscosity and some sediments are natural.
Net Weight: 500 ml