Haritaki is a good laxative and provides relief from constipation. It is also indicated in Tamaka Shwasa, Kasa, Pandu, Prameha and Arsha.
- It has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative and astringent properties.
- It is also effective for gastrointestinal ailments, tumours, ascites, piles, worms and colitis.
- Helps in urethral discharges like spermatorrhea and vaginal discharges like leucorrhea.
- Improves digestion and promotes the absorption of nutrients, and regulates colon function.
How to Use
- As directed by the Physician