Triphala is an effective combination of 3 fruits. It acts as a very good laxative and also balances the tridoshas. The 3 fruits in Triphala are- Haritaki that reduces Vata, Vibhitaki that reduces Kapha and Amlaki reduces Pitta. It can be used in Constipation, Anaha and Eye diseases. It is also effective in the treatment of Prameha.
- Remedy for constipation and also treats urinary and eye disorders.
- It also helps in the problem of Piles, Fistula and Hemorrhoids.
- Treats gastrointestinal problems.
- It is known to delay signs of ageing.
- Also effective in treating eye disorders.
How to Use
- 2 tablets twice a day with warm water, milk or honey as directed by the physician.
- Tablet taken with honey is useful for healing.
- Tablet taken with warm water or milk is useful for constipation and flatulence.
- Extracts of Amalaki