Sri Sri Tattva Chat Masala, a culinary favourite, is an exquisite blend of selected spices - Amchoor (dried mango powder), Cumin, Coriander, Dried ginger and others. Chat Masala is primarily used to add that extra zing to your favoured dishes. You can sprinkle it on your Fruit Salads, Vegetable Salads and Chats like Bhel Puri, Sev Puri etc., Sandwiches, Tikkis and enjoy the mouth-watering flavour, chapata taste of Sri Sri Tattva Chaat Masala.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Tasty Chaat
Papdi chaat/Aloo Chat
- Arrange the crushed 7 papdis/ boil, chop and fry 500g potatoes and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp khajur-imli chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt to taste, 1 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Chaat Masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Serve immediately, garnished with coriander and sev.
- In fact Sri Sri Tattva Chaat Masala can be used in variety of foods. You may sprinkle it on Salad, Fruit Dish and Food Dressing as desired.
- Iodised Salt
- Black Salt
- Mango Powder
- Black Pepper
- Bishop's Weed
- Fennel Seeds
- Anar Dana
- Chilli Powder
- Malic Acid
Net Weight: 100 g