Wheat Germ Oil derived from the germinating portion of the wheat kernel, it is nutrient-rich and contains several other vitamins, minerals, protein and essential fatty acids like linoleic, oleic and stearic which are powerful antioxidants that combat free radicals, offering a multitude of health benefits.
- Known to enhance physical performance, stamina and reduce fatigue due to the presence of Octacosanol a component commonly found in the epicuticular awes of plants.
- Known for its tremendous antioxidant properties.
- Known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular related ailments in both women & men.
- Widely used infertility treatment, it has been known to aid in conception.
- High levels of vitamin E, A, B, C and help promote healthy cell growth and regeneration hence making it useful in rejuvenating mature, and Indications.
How to Use
- One capsule after a meal or as directed by the physician.
- Caution: Store at dry place at an ambient temperature, Protect from direct sunlight.
- wheat Gernot (triticum vulgare)