Sariva Syrup - (200 ml) - Blood Purifier
Sariva Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Sariva, this can be added to milk or lemon juice and can act as a Sharbat.
- Key Benefits
- Sariva detoxifies the aama (toxins), hence it is very useful in gout, arthritis, chronic rheumatic disorder and glandular swellings
- Beneficial in burning micturition and yellowish urine
- Research shows that it is a potent hepatoprotective
- It reduces burning sensation, solves for indigestion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and cough
- It is also known to help with breathing, skin diseases, fever and other blood diseases
Net Weight : 200 ml
Sri Sri Tattva Sariva Syrup
AYURVEDIC MEDICINE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) is known for its refreshing coolant action, blood purifying effect & pitta pacifying properties. The herb Sariva was traditionally known for its curative properties in skin burns and lightening skin complexion. Sri Sri Tattva Sariva Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Sariva, this can be added to Milk or Lemon Juice and can act as a Sharbat (Flavoured syrup). It works even better when consumed along with Sri Sri Tattva Ushira Syrup.
Reference: Bhavaprakash Nigantu, Guduchyadi varga.
Important therapeutic use: Dahasamak (Reduce burning sensation), Aruci (loss of Appetite), Agnimandya (Indigestion), Atisara (Diarrhoea), Kasa (Cough), Svasa (Difficulty in breathing), Kustha (Skin diseases), Jvara (fever), Raktavikara (Diseases of blood).
Dosage: 15 to 20 ml with a cup of water, milk or lemon juice or as directed by the physician.
Natural Product: Colour may vary.
Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Away from direct Sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Shake well before use.