Offers Terms and Conditions
- Coupon Code is not applicable on all the products.
- Coupon Code is applicable on selected products on the website.
- Coupon Code is not applicable on products which are already sold at discounted price. eg: Ghee is sold at 5% Off. Hence there will not be any additional discount on the same item.
- Coupon Code is not appicable on the products already sold at a discounted rate. eg: Ghee is sold at 5% OFF MRP or Products sold at 10% OFF on MRP on Deals Of the Day.
- The discounting keeps changing on time to time basis. Eg: 10% discount is applicable on products above Rs 1500/- However it is mandatory to apply the coupon code to avail the offer.
- Free delivery is applicable on orders above Rs 750/- or it is Rs 60/- below Rs 750/-
- COD charges of Rs 60/- is applicable on order below Rs 2000/-
COUPON CODE DISCOUNT T & C FOR INDIAN YOGA ASSOCIATION.
- 10% Off above Rs 1000/-
- Code is not valid only on products already sold at discounted price i.e Ghee, Combos, Product Packs of 2, 4, 6 etc, Gifts, Apparels Range, Shankara range, books.
- Valid from 27th December 2018 to 31st January 2019.
- Code cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Code can be redeemed on www.srisritattva.com and Sri Sri Tattva mobile app only.
Prefer and Refer - Terms and Conditions.
Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to modify the Referral Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. Sri Sri Tattva may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to disqualify any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Program and cancel any associated reward that has been credited/ to-be credited in the form of Sri Sri Tattva points or credit to customer or prospective customers. Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to cancel any order placed via the referer code or reward voucher, at any time as per it's discretion. In all above cases, and others laid out in detailed Referral T&C the company is not liable for any loss of the customer or prospective customer.
- THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY ON THE REFERRAL PROGRAM. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAMME, USE THE VOUCHERS, ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Referral – This Referral Program (“Referral Program”) has been offered on Sri Sri Tattva platform. The said Referral Program has been created and offered by the sellers to reward you, the loyal Customers, for doing what you (“you,” “Customer” “Member,” “Referrer,” “Participant”) would already do – recommending us to friends and family who can become our new customers (“Participants” or “Referred” or “Referee”). It is also created to reward your friends and family for listening to your great advice in referring us, by offering them a discount on their first purchase.
- You are not authorized to participate in the Referral Program, if you do not agree to these Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety. In the event you use the code or the voucher, you will be automatically be deemed to have accepted the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to modify these Referral Program Terms and Conditions at any time, based on the instructions from the sellers and without notice to you. Participation in the Referral Program is considered acceptance of Referral Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. Sri Sri Tattva may also upon instructions from the sellers, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Referral Program without notice.
- Please note that by becoming an Sri Sri Tattva customer, you are creating an account with Sri Sri Tattva. A sign in on the Sri Sri Tattva mobile application (“Sri Sri Tattva App”) is equivalent to a sign in on the Sri Sri Tattva Website. And by becoming Sri Sri Tattva customer/ signing up you are agreeing to receive our newsletters and all other Referral Program communications and updates incl. calls, emailers, SMSs and push notifications on Sri Sri Tattva App at various stages of the program.
- Sri Sri Tattva also reserves the right to disqualify you or any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Referral Program and cancel any associated reward that has been credited/ is to-be credited in the form of Sri Sri Tattva vouchers to customer or prospective customers.
1. HOW THE REFERRAL PROGRAM WORKS:
- Eligibility: To be eligible for participation in the Referral Program, the Referrer must be a ‘Customer of Sri Sri Tattva’, hereby defined as those who get Sri Sri Tattva deliveries on and after 15th March 2017 (program launch date), and who receive their unique referral code from Sri Sri Tattva via email, push notification on app or SMS are eligible to participate. Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Referral Program at its sole discretion.
- The program is for Indian Nationals, above the age of 18. This voucher is applicable for purchase and deliveries only in cities in which our sellers operate. All details of participants (including the Referred or Referee) will be taken as per the contact name, contact email, shipping address and other details given at the time of placing order on the Website or the Sri Sri Tattva App. This will not be changed in between the program.
- A Qualified Referral occurs when:
i. The Referrer, shares his unique refer code (“Unique Refer Code”) (received on email/ Push notification on app/ SMS from Sri Sri Tattva) with family/friends via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter with a person, the Referred.
ii. The Referred then makes his first Sri Sri Tattva purchase on Sri Sri Tattva Website by using the Referrer Code shared by the Referrer. The Referrer Code is not valid for existing or returning Sri Sri Tattva customers and Sri Sri Tattva will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new or old to Sri Sri Tattva; and
iii. The Referred customer receives the complete order successfully; that is, the Referred Customer does not cancel the product prior to or after shipment; does not cancel or return the order on delivery; and does not cancel or return the product till the order’s cancellation period expires (i.e. 7 (seven) days).
iv. Then, upon all above conditions being met, on 8th (eighth) day post successful order delivery to Referred customer, the Referrer will receive the Referral Reward Voucher (described in Point 2 below). In certain exceptional instances, reward vouchers may take up to 30 days or more or same day to appear in your account after a successful referral.
- Unique Refer Code carries no maximum usages.
- Unique Refer Code can be shared with the Referred anytime after the date of issuance.
- Unique Refer Code will be given to each customer only once.
2. CONDITIONS FOR REFERRAL REWARD VOUCHER:
- Referral Reward Voucher must be used within:
i. After the customer recives the referral code.
- Referral Reward Voucher cannot be redeemed offline or over the phone, they must be used online via the Sri Sri Tattva Website;
- The Referral Reward Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts available on the Sri Sri Tattva Website.
- Only one Referral Reward Voucher can be redeemed per order, multiple vouchers/code per order are not permitted.
- The Referral Reward Voucher will not be reissued in case of loss of Referral Reward Voucher, order cancellation or returns.
- Referral Reward Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Referral Reward Voucher can be modified/ cancelled at any time without prior notice. Sri Sri Tattva has no liability in case of loss of amount credited/ to be credited in Referee’s Referral Reward Voucher.
- Sri Sri Tattva also reserves the right to cancel the complete or partial order placed through these vouchers/code at any given time without prior notice. Sri Sri Tattva shall not be liable for any loss this may cause to the customer.
- Referral Reward Voucher issued to an Sri Sri Tattva customer or prospective customer (at company’s sole discretion) cannot be resold, transferred for value by anyone.
- The Referral Reward Voucher will carry an amount that you can be used on Sri Sri Tattva Website only. This amount will vary depending on number of successful referrals made by Referrer, subject to the limit specified in Point 2 (a) above.
- 1 Referral Point = Rs 1/- INR
- No other cart discounts or coupons or promotions can be applied with the Referral Reward Voucher.
- This Voucher can be used multiple times on Sri Sri Tattva. However, on each usage you can only avail the full amount (and not a partial amount/ in parts) on the Sri Sri Tattva Website
- There is no minimum purchase amount on Referral Reward Voucher earned.
3. CONDITIONS FOR REFERRER CODE/ COUPON:
- The Referrer code is valid has lifetime validity.
- This Referrer Code can be used only by first time Sri Sri Tattva customers.
- No other cart discounts or coupons or promotions can be applied with the Referrer Code. In the event the Referee uses any cart discounts or other coupons or promotions, then the Referee becomes and existing customer and hence is not eligible for the Referrer Code.
- In case of cancellation of the complete order by the Referred Customer, for any reason whatsoever, the Referred Customer will not be able to use the Referrer Code again and Sri Sri Tattva will cancel the associated Referral Reward for Referrer.
- Referrer Code will be considered ‘used’ irrespective of successful or failed referrals and associated usage balance will reflect this.
- Participants in the Referral Program must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral Unique Refer Code that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your referrer code and exclusion from this Referral Program. Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any customer from participating in any aspect of the Referral Program if Sri Sri Tattva deems or suspects that such participant has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: a) acting in violation of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions; b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Referral Program or Site; c) acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person; d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sri Sri Tattva to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Referral Program. Sri Sri Tattva shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions. The Unique Refer Code must not be shared on any kind of public forum and Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to ask for proof from the Referred or the Referee depicting the source of receipt of the Unique Refer Code at any time. In case it is found that the Unique Refer Code was shared on a public Forum or in the event the Referred or the Referee fails to present the proof of receipt of the Referred or the Referee, Sri Sri Tattva at its sole discretion has a right to disqualify the Participant from the Referral Program and cancel the order.
6. BINDING EFFECTS:
- By participating in the Referral Program, you agree to and are bound by the Referral Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Referral Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Referral Program.
- Sri Sri Tattva may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Referral Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Inspire may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Referral Program for breach of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions. We may terminate your eligibility, terminate your codes, vouchers and any reward, or eligibility of your Referred Friends or your Referred Customers, if you or they take the following action:
- Open multiple accounts, including use of different e-mail addresses, phone numbers, for the same person and/or for the same address in order to generate additional referral credits
- Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on public coupon aggregation websites, public message boards or public forums.
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer incentives to others who register new Sri Sri Tattva accounts
- Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on www.srisritattva.com.com, including but not limited to this Referral Programs Terms & Conditions in any way; or
- Participate in the Sri Sri Tattva Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations
- By participating in the Referral Program, Participants release Sri Sri Tattva, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sellers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Referral Program and/or the use of any Referral Program discounts or Referral Program rewards.
- Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Sri Sri Tattva, the sellers and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all direct or indirect third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
- Computer System: Sri Sri Tattva disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Referral Program, and reserve the right, in Sri Sri Tattva’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Referral Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Sri Sri Tattva’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Referral Program.
- Force Majeure: Sri Sri Tattva shall not be liable to any Participant for failure to supply any credit or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s)m regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist attacks, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, earthquake, tornado, war, unusually severe weather, explosion, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. Sri Sri Tattva can with-hold all reward or cancel an already given reward or cancel a to-be-given reward at any time without reason, without informing participants and without being liable.
- Reserved Right: Sri Sri Tattva reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Referral Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Referral Program has been compromised in any way. Disclaimer of Warranties: PARTICIPATING CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND SRI SRI TATTVA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) SRI SRI TATTVA MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- General Terms: These Referral Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Sri Sri Tattva concerning Participants’ use of the Referral Program. The failure of Sri Sri Tattva to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Referral Program Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these Referral Program Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Referral Program Terms and Conditions