Shatavari acts as a galactogogue and hence is extensively used in the treatment of Sukita roga.
- It alleviates pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- It increases fertility and treats problem of impotency
- Also effective in threatened miscarriage as it balances hormones
- Nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs
- Treats impotency, Spermatorrhea, and inflammation of reproductive organs in males
- Heals heartburn, colitis, hyperacidity, stomach ulcers, dysentery and bronchial infections
- The herb Shatavari has a healing power and is a potent diuretic
- Helps in flushing out toxins from body through urine.
How to Use
- 1 to 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician