Fenugreek or Methika has been used for centuries across Asia & the Mediterranean regions being an essential oil abundant in many nutrients. Its oil is pressed or distilled from the seeds of the Trigonella foenum gracecum plant is characterised by its waxy nature.
- Helps in enhancing carbohydrate metabolism and is very beneficial for the patients of diabetes.
- Helps in improving the metabolism of glucose in the body.
- Helps in relieving hypertension.
- Helps in soothing the nervous system and helps prevent muscle spasm.
- Supports female hormones and supports the female reproductive system.
- Supports production of milk in lactating women and supports the reproductive system.
How to Use
- Dosage: One capsule after a meal or as directed by a physician.
- Caution: Store at a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Natural Product: Color may vary.
- Fenugreek Oil (Trigonella foenum gracecum)