Sri Sri Tattva gives you Garam Masala, which is a speciality of Indian cuisine. It is an exclusive blend of various spices to make it your first choice for any spicy cuisine. It can be added in a measured quantity to Curries, Pulav, Dais, etc. to have that extra dash of spice that marks out the uniqueness of Indian dishes.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Make Tasty Veg Sabji
- Heat 3 tbsp Oil in a kadai and add chopped vegetables and fry them in medium flame for 10-15 mins.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and heat 1 tbsp of oil in same kadai. Add cumin seeds to crackle. Then add cashewnuts and fry till golden brown.
- Add cut onions and fry till it changes to light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few more minutes.
- Add cut tomatoes and fry till it gets cooked. Transfer this mixture to a separate bowl to cool down.
- After the mixture gets cooled, grind it to smooth paste.
- Heat the rest of 1 tbsp oil in the kadai and add ground paste. Add 2 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Garam Masala and salt to this paste and cook in low flame for few minutes.
- Add the fried vegetables to the gravy and ½ cup water for 10 mins.
- Add kasuri methi, coriander leaves and fresh cream. Mix them well and let it stay for few seconds and switch off the flame. Yummy mixed veg sabji is ready... Serve with hot rice /roti. In fact Sri Sri Tattva Garam Masala can be used in variety of foods. You may use in all type of sabji, farsans, dal,etc.
- Bishop’s Weed
- Bay Leaf
- Black Cardamom
- Dried MangoPowder
- Cinnamon Buds
- BlackStone Flower.